Are you a Bride or Groom-to-Be and not sure what a Wedding Day-of-Coordinator is? Well, you are not alone. I meet people all the time who had no idea this service was available. So please allow me to share more…..
The Wedding Day-of Coordinator is the person you hire to do just that, to be present the day of your wedding to coordinate and execute every small and intricate detail that you have planned for your wedding day.
The bonus of the service provided is that it's like a gift that you give yourself. It relieves the Bride, Groom and their family and friends from having to focus on managing the multitude of tasks that must be coordinated throughout your wedding day. Instead, everyone can simply enjoy every beautiful moment of the beautiful magical memories being made as you celebrate your wedding day!
--- Services Include ---
Before The Wedding
- Complimentary consultation (up to 2 hours).
- Two (2) in-person meetings. The first meeting will be scheduled 6 – 8 weeks before your wedding day.
- Unlimited phone and email communication, between hours of 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m (Monday-Saturday).
- Prepare a detailed timeline and distribute an advanced copy to all vendors.
- Contact vendors one - two weeks before the wedding day to confirm arrival times, remaining balances, set-up and break down schedules.
- Schedule a venue walk through.
- Arrange to retrieve items from bride and groom needed for wedding day set-up (DYI projects, champagne glasses, cake cutter, guest keepsakes/favors, etc).
- Coordinate your wedding rehearsal one day before your wedding day to ensure everyone knows exactly what to do.
- Main point of contact.
- Assist Bride and Groom, Wedding Party and family.
- On site Ceremony and Reception Management.
- Oversee and assist with wedding and reception set-up.
- Ensure venue set up meets client's expressed desire.
- Oversee vendor arrival, set up and performance
- Oversee ushers & guest book attendants.
- Properly line up wedding party for processional.
- Guide the bridal party through processional.
- Provide emergency Bridal Kit (aspirin, mints, sewing kit, etc.).
- Check floor plans, lighting levels, cake placement.
- Ensure event flows according to the timeline.
- Oversee reception traditions (grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss)
- Manage wedding gifts and cards.
- Manage issues and unforeseen matters.
- Ensure payment of vendor balances on client’s behalf.
- Collect wedding gifts and place them in the designated vehicle(s) at the end of the reception.
- Oversee vendor cleanup.
Events by Recci J. will be the first to arrive and the last to leave ensuring your wedding day flows beautifully and is flawless!
Full-day of Wedding Day Coordination (up to 10 hours).
Half-day of Wedding Day Coordination (up to 5 hours).
Day-of-Coordination Services allows you and your guests to enjoy every beautiful moment of the beautiful memories being made as you celebrate your special day! ~ Recci J.